An Official Communication from the European Council of Lay Dominican Fraternities
On 7 November 2022, on the feast of All Saints of the Order of Preachers, in accordance with the Statutes of the ICLDF n.1 B. 3, Fr. Gerard Francisco Timoner III OP, Master of the Order of Preachers, confirmed Mr. Sébastien Milazzo as President of the European Council of Lay Dominican Fraternities for a term of 3 years.
This confirmation is the result of the election held in Paris on 24 September 2022 during the first meeting of the new European Council of Lay Dominican Fraternities, the new Council elected during the Plenary Assembly of the Lay Dominicans of Europe in Vilnius on 16 August 2022. The European Council of Lay Dominican Fraternities has the mission of animating and coordinating all the Lay Dominican Fraternities in Europe. It is now composed of:
- President: Mr. Sebastien Milazzo OP (Province of France)
- Secretary: Ms Noreen O’Carroll OP (Province of Ireland)
- Formation Officer: Ms Anna Tatar OP (Province of Central Italy)
- Communication Officer: Mr Juan Jesús Pérez Marcos OP (Province of Spain)
- Treasurer: Mr. Bogdan Penev OP (Bulgaria, Province of Poland)
The European Council of Lay Dominicans renews the joy of its collaboration with the Master of the Order and the General Curia to work for the Holy Preaching.